We are looking for some fabulous, outgoing Seniors from the class of 2015, to represent Robert Swanigan Photography!
So here are the details… read carefully!
Senior Rep Requirements:
- You must be a high school student graduating in 2015.
- You must attend a high school within 50 miles of Georgetown, KY.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only for Robert Swanigan Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2014/2015 school year.
- You will receive a minimum of 5 watermarked, web-sized images to use as your Facebook profile picture and will be required to use one of them for at least 3 months during the school year.
- Your parent or guardian MUST sign a model release, allowing Robert Swanigan Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Be a fan of the Robert Swanigan Photography Facebook Page.
What do you get??
- A mini-session this Summer (2014) before school starts. This shoot will last up to 1-1.5 hours and include up to 2 outfit changes. You will be using the images (between 10-15) from this session to advertise throughout the year! With this session, you will be provided 25 customized referral cards with your name, photo & my contact information to pass out to your friends!
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!
- A ELITE senior portrait session (between 3-4 hours, up to 4 outfit changes) FOR FREE!!! This will provide you with an additional 75-100 images!
- You will receive 20% off all print & digital products from your standard senior session!
- For 5-9 referrals who book and pay for a session you will receive a $25.00 Visa Gift Card.
- For 10-19 referrals who book and pay for a session you will receive a $50.00 Visa Gift Card.
- For 20 + referrals who book and pay for a session you will receive a $100.00 Visa Gift Card.
- **Referrals who present your referral card will also receive 24 free wallets**